It seems that people want a luxury watch for many different reasons. Some choose to keep up with the latest trends & use watches as fashion accessories. Others have specific requirements & want a stop watch or something they can wear for sports, they may even partake in pursuits that take them beyond the deep & need a watch that will be waterproof.
Whether you want a watch that is reliable & will just tell the time at a twist of the wrist or something that is an extension of your personality & says something about you as an individual here is my 3 step guide to help you make your purchase
1. Recognise a good thing when you see it
One of the most important things to consider when buying a luxury watch online is to ensure your supplier is selling genuine authentic items. Just imagine how disappointed, let alone angry you would feel if on opening your package you found that the serial number had been scratched of or didn’t even have one & was in fact a replica.
There is no need to be alarmed, that is not the intention as there are many respectable sites from whom you can purchase a genuine model with a manufacturers guarantee. Fore warned is forearmed as they say, just make sure you can trust your online retailer. Look for stores that have secure purchase symbols & authentication services, videos & customer feedback & reviews.
2. Choose Wisely When You Make Your Purchase
If you are one of those people who likes to physically see an item before you purchase it, then why not visit a local store & view a selection of luxury watches. That way there will no chance you will be let down when your parcel arrives & you find it doesn’t look as you imagined it in the picture. Although technology nowadays has alleviated this issue greatly because the quality of photos can be very good, you can enlarge the shot to get a close up view.
As well as ensuring that your purchase is from a reputable company, make sure that you read some of the reviews.
This can be useful when you are faced with so many choices such as
It can really help when you know what people that have actually purchased an item have to say.
Some of the popular watches you will find are Michael Kors, Skagen, Bulova, Tag Heur, to name just a few that should stand the test of time & look good on your wrist for years to come.
Even though today’s technology provides the opportunity to tell the time on your mobile, computer or whatever gizmo you prefer to carry around at all times, for many people there is nothing better than the feeling of a little luxury on their wrist.
So long as the distributor sources its luxury watches from authorized dealers & offers a warranty you should find that you get great pleasure from your timepiece well into the future.
The big new trend for Summer is Sports Luxe. What better time to get yourself one of the Michael Kors Watches on sale.
Sports Luxe is a trend that has filtered through from the catwalks. I’m sure you have already heard of it, but for those that haven’t a brief description would be gym wear with a twist.
The relatively young designer Alexander Wang has a reputation for casual & somewhat masculine lines. Therefore it comes as no surprise that he has been one to watch by many of the fashion magazines following the Sports Luxe trend.
After moving to New York at 18 to take up his place at Parsons, the famous school of design, he dropped out in his second year. A decision that didn’t have any ill effects on his future career as his first collection followed in 2005. He has gone from strength to strength winning several awards.
Now as any fashionista will know any trend has accessories to match. A masculine looking watch with a sporty edge will finish your look perfectly. It can be worn with jeans, beachwear on your holiday in the sun or to the office.
This is where Michael Kors Watches On Sale comes in as the MK 5300 is a great example.
Let me tell you a little more about it.
The stainless steel case has a white bracelet which is made of acetate. A mother of pearl dial has Swarovski crystal markers & luminous hands. This is set into a stainless steel bevel which is surrounded by crystals. As you would expect to complete the sporty look the chronograph has dials displaying 60 seconds, minutes & twenty four hours.
The Michael Kors label started with ladies wear. A line in accessories was launched in 2001. In partnership with Fossil this was followed by a collection of watches in 2004. Celebrating 30 years in the fashion business, the MK label is well established & known for it’s quality at affordable prices.
This label continues to follow the vision of sportswear with a ‘jet-set attitude’ & new this season are the mens MK 8152 & 8153.
The MK 8152 chronograph is ideal if you are looking for something on the dark side. This watch has a black dial set in an ion plated bezel & silicone strap & is waterproof to 100ft.
The MK 8153 by contrast is white. The stainless steel bezel surrounds a white opaline dial with luminous hands. The white silicone rubber strap finishes the look of this elegant silver & white watch just perfectly.
Many top name designer watches are on the market and shopping for a new one can be a little confusing. Which designer do you choose? How do you find the best prices? What features are important and which ones aren’t? All of these questions are worth exploring when starting your search for a new timepiece. These instruments cost a lot of money and you will probably have this watch for many years, so choosing the right one deserves some attention. Let’s be hypothetical here. We’ll say that you have decided on a specific designer like Michael Kors watches: you choose this particular brand name designer because you like the look and style of their timepieces and they fit into your budget, good choice. Now, let’s look over the steps you should take to make your final pick:
• Now that you’ve narrowed down your search to one designer, find out what Michael Kors has to offer that the others don’t. Do you need a chronograph? If so, they have many styles to choose from. Please keep in mind that you should never pay extra for features that you don’t need and won’t use. Keep it as simple as possible and you will save money in the end.
• Which finish do you prefer? Are you a gold watch lover or do you tend to be less extravagant and go for stainless-steel? The choice is yours, but I would recommend picking a metal or leather finish that complements your current wardrobe and accessories.
• Do you want a quartz timepiece or a mechanical? This will make a huge impact in the final cost of the piece, so choose carefully. Swiss quartz models are very reliable and extremely accurate. They might not last quite as long as a mechanical model, but they will do the job well.
• Finally, where do you buy your new watch from? You could always go to your local department store or local jeweler, but you won’t get the best price and they won’t, in most cases offer the biggest selection. For true bargains and the most watches to choose from, you have to shop on-line. On-line stores are, for the most part, a safe and secure way to buy a timepiece. They will have more than enough models from each designer to choose from and many times the watches will be on sale.
Get the most for your money and end up with a watch you love!
Some of us tend to confuse luxury watches with jewelry. We also tend to place these two, very different, items in similar categories, but the facts are that timepieces, while stylish, must function with precision and accuracy. Many high fashion designers, such as Michael Kors and others offer watch collections, but how do you know if you are buying a top quality timepiece? Well, there are many ways of determining the value of a watch. Here are some tips and tricks to knowing just how well made your timepiece are:
• Brand name; the reputation of the brand (or designer) is a vital piece of this puzzle. Many fashion designers are well known, but that presence doesn’t necessarily add up to a quality reputation. Do a little research to find out about the designers other lines and how well they hold up. You can search through customer blogs and reviews and get a pretty good idea of the workmanship of their goods.
• High end materials; is the piece made from solid materials? You should look for strong metals like steel and gold and the use of sapphire crystals. Another high quality item would be the strap of bracelet. Even if it is made from leather, the leather should be soft and supple.
• Warranty; yes, your designer timepiece should come with an appropriate warranty. The manufacturer should stand behind their product and show that with a proper guarantee.
Many high end designers are trustworthy watchmakers. Follow this advice and be a smart shopper.
Seriously, there are so many different styles and types of womens watches on the market these days; it can make your head spin. While the selection is fantastic and offers us women a lot of can also cause confusion if you aren’t clear on exactly what you want. Let’s look over some of the most popular brands and exactly what they have to offer:
Michele is a really fun watchmaker. They design women’s timepieces that are full of color and style. All of their models feature some sort of feminine adornment, whether it be a funky leopard strap or a bezel totally encrusted with multi-colored crystals. They offer Swiss movements and quality craftsmanship, to boot. The thing that sets them apart is that Michele offers interchangeable straps on most of their models. Yes, you can mix and match the watch face with any number of bands to create a totally unusual look. Their prices are moderate, depending on the model.
For a classic style you must look at Cartier watches. Cartier is the ultimate in timeless design and you can’t go wrong with one of their Tank watches, for example. Cartier timepieces can be seen on everyone from royalty to celebrities and believe it or can afford one. Many of their more discreetly designed versions are in the mid-priced range and are quite reasonable. Of course, you will expect to pay a bit more for one of their watches, but it will be an investment well worth the expense.
Somewhere in between these two you will find Michael Kors. This designer has made an impression on the public because they put out some really beautiful and affordable creations. Their looks are modern and chic. They offer bold pieces that appear much more expensive and opulent than many of their competitors, yet are most certainly in your price range. You can pick up a gorgeous gold tone Michael Kors timepiece for under $300. I don’t know of any other brand that can say that and this is what I love about them. You can get the look without overpaying and when you tire of the piece, you can afford to go out and buy a replacement.
Whether it’s brilliant crystals, sparkling diamonds, or colorful straps and bands you’re looking can find them. The choices for women’s watches are endless. These three barely scratch the surface.